CURRENT LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
- serving as design & research lead for Autodesk CFD
- working out ways to make engineers in architecture firms more efficient (more soon…)
- leading research efforts for the Autodesk Simulation UX team to quantify and track UX KPIs
- constantly striving to be a better designer
- donated my car to charity, so riding a bike as my primary form of transportation for a year, and also cycling for fun with the Coyote Bomb Squad
- focusing on longform: catching up on books, listening to podcasts & interviews, reading longer articles & essays
- learning web development
- very, very slowly learning Spanish; any tips, please let me know!
Last updated January 2016.
For more info about this page, see NowNowNow